- How to choose a business broadband in a congested market, Ed Bamforth, Sales Manager
- A day in the life of … a Customer Account Manager – Suheil Harjani
- A day in the life of… a Senior Project Manager – Alex Poole
- A day in the life of… a Graduate Engineering Account Manager – Aled Tomos
- Meet the team – Laura Hall, Provisioning & Billing Manager
- Meet the team – Gary Cooper, Sales Manager
- Meet the Team – Dan Chada, Customer Account Manager
- Meet the Team – Alice Van Cliff, Sales Administrator
- Working From Home Solutions – James Davis, Birmingham Sales Manager
- Spitfire Direct Routing For Microsoft Teams – Andy Duncan, IT Interface Manager
- WLR Switch Off: Don’t Wait Until 2025 – Peter Goddard, Birmingham Partner Manager
- 4 Tips from us to help you work from home effectively – Kim Liwag, Partner Co-ordinator
- Meet the Team – Nicol Kay, Project Management Team Manager
- The New World of Connectivity – Partner Services
+ 2021 Articles
+ 2020 Articles
+ 2019 Articles
- MiFID II
- Choosing an Ethernet Provider
- Meet the Partner Service Team – Kim Liwag, Partner Coordinator
- BLOG – Mistakes with IP addresses can have serious consequences
- 5 Considerations When ‘Moving to the Cloud’
- Meet the Partner Service Team – James Davis, Partner Team Leader
- Five considerations when upgrading to an IP phone system
- Who is big in the cloud?
+ 2018 Articles
- The Dark Side of the Internet of Things
- Tis the season to get your PBX hacked. Get wise about preventing PBX fraud.
+ 2017 Articles
4 Tips from us to help you work from home effectively – Kim Liwag, Partner Co-ordinator
Working from home has been a big change for many of us, here are our team’s top four tips that are keeping us productive:
1. BE AN EARLY BIRD
When working in the office, any commute you make acts as a wake- up call; a time to get mentally prepared for the day ahead. When working from home where non commute is necessary, be sure to set aside at least 30 minutes in the morning to make a coffee, watch the news or just get ready. You’ll start your day with a better mind- set.
2. CREATE A WORK SPACE
Have a designated work space, keep it organised and decorate it to fit your aesthetic. Maybe even copy your office desk layout, invest in a second screen and a comfortable desk chair.
3. PLAN AHEAD
A well thought-out to do list will save you from a lot of stress. List all of your tasks for the day/week and cross them off as you go. It’s very satisfying!
4. TAKE SHORT BREAKS
Just like in the office, stand up and make yourself a cup of coffee or simply walk around the house. This will help you feel refreshed when you get back to your desk.