+ 2019 Articles
- MiFID II
- Choosing an Ethernet Provider
- Meet the Partner Service Team – Kim Liwag, Partner Coordinator
- BLOG – Mistakes with IP addresses can have serious consequences
- 5 Considerations When ‘Moving to the Cloud’
- Meet the Partner Service Team – James Davis, Partner Team Leader
- Meet the Partner Service Team – Emiliano Repetto, Partner Account Manager
- Five considerations when upgrading to an IP phone system
- Who is big in the cloud?
- Meet the Partner Service Team – Tom McManus, Partner Account Manager
- Meet the Partner Service Team – Claudia Pielichaty, Partner Account Manager
- Five considerations when upgrading your internet connection
+ 2018 Articles
- The Dark Side of the Internet of Things
- Tis the season to get your PBX hacked. Get wise about preventing PBX fraud.
+ 2017 Articles
Meet the Partner Service Team – Claudia Pielichaty, Partner Account Manager
Congratulations to Claudia Pielichaty who has recently been promoted to Partner Account Manager! Claudia, who has now worked in Spitfire’s London office for 18 months, is a keen traveller and is well known for her infectious laugh and her impressive appetite (for sales). Read the full article to hear more about Claudia and where she would like to open a Spitfire international office:
Tell us a bit about yourself?
I’m 24, I graduated from Leeds University with a 1st in Human Resource Management in 2015 and then I went traveling for a few months. I visited Australia, Thailand and Bali and very nearly moved back out there! However the draws of London brought me home which is when I joined Spitfire in 2016. Although the weather is not quite the same in London, luckily my twin sister has moved to Bangkok for 2 years so if I want a last minute holiday I have a base on the other side of the world to escape to!
You’ve been promoted to Partner Account Manager, what does this mean for you?
This means I get to do what I enjoy most which is building relationships with new and existing Partners and working with them to increase both Spitfire’s and their client base. I will continue to manage a number of key customers but I now have more time to focus on developing relationships with partners and improving their knowledge through training.
What’s the most rewarding thing about working with Spitfire’s partners?
Each Partner is different and they all work with clients from different industries and different size businesses. This makes each opportunity interesting and I enjoy discussing these with our Partners and working out the best solution for the individual project. The occasional meeting at the pub is also a bonus!
What can your new partners expect from you?
A dedicated level of service with quick responses. I aim to always be able to provide information or assistance in a timely manner and help ensure that our mutual customers are satisfied. I am always happy to meet with Partners if they want to discuss new opportunities or review existing clients or to train them on our solutions. Above all, I aim to be approachable and someone that my Partners are confident will ensure their customers are well looked after.
Finally if you were asked to set up a new office for Spitfire’s Partner Service anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
This would be in the south of France. I’ve spent a lot of time in France over the years and I absolutely love it. I could definitely see myself working in an office overlooking the harbour. Or maybe from a private yacht, depending how far the budget goes!