+ 2019 Articles
- MiFID II
- Choosing an Ethernet Provider
- Meet the Partner Service Team – Kim Liwag, Partner Coordinator
- BLOG – Mistakes with IP addresses can have serious consequences
- 5 Considerations When ‘Moving to the Cloud’
- Meet the Partner Service Team – James Davis, Partner Team Leader
- Meet the Partner Service Team – Emiliano Repetto, Partner Account Manager
- Five considerations when upgrading to an IP phone system
- Who is big in the cloud?
- Meet the Partner Service Team – Tom McManus, Partner Account Manager
- Meet the Partner Service Team – Claudia Pielichaty, Partner Account Manager
- Five considerations when upgrading your internet connection
+ 2018 Articles
- The Dark Side of the Internet of Things
- Tis the season to get your PBX hacked. Get wise about preventing PBX fraud.
+ 2017 Articles
Meet the Partner Service Team – Emiliano Repetto, Partner Account Manager
We would like to congratulate Emiliano Repetto, the latest member of the Partner Team to be promoted to Partner Account Manager! Emiliano has now worked at Spitfire for just over 18 months and is best known for his witticisms and “word of the day” tradition that keeps the rest of the office laughing. Read the full article to hear more about Emiliano and what he enjoys out and about:
Tell us a bit about yourself?
I am Mexican and have been in the UK since the age of 6 – hence the long name which can be a nightmare to pronounce! I graduated from the University of Bristol in 2016 with a degree in Politics and still hold a keen interest. I am also a keen rugby and football fan, although being a Charlton Athletic fan hasn’t brought me much joy!
You’ve been promoted to Partner Account Manager, what does this mean for you?
I am relishing the challenge of being a Partner Account Manager as it means I can devote more time to building and strengthening partner relationships.
What’s the most rewarding thing about working with Spitfire’s partners?
The best thing about working with partners are the long-term relationships that you build, which mean that your opinion on a solution is trusted and valued. I really enjoy the consultative aspect of being presented with a problem and then enabling our partner’s customers to resolve these issues, thus helping them to achieve their business objectives.
What can your new partners expect from you?
My partners can expect a consultative approach which leaves no stone unturned. I am always here to help in any way that I can and no query is too big or small!
Finally if you were asked to set up a new office for Spitfire’s Partner Service anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Due to the recent weather, I have to say that somewhere in the Caribbean would be extremely appealing to get away from it all! However, as Lord of the Rings and Rugby are some of my greatest passions, I would say New Zealand would be my ideal destination.