- Meet the team – Karl Moulton Key Account & Senior Business Development Manager
- A day in the life of… a Customer Account Manager – Suheil Harjani
- A day in the life of… a Senior Project Manager – Alex Poole
- A day in the life of… a Provisioning Coordinator – James Hall
- A day in the life of… a Graduate Engineering Account Manager – Aled Tomos
- Meet the team – Laura Hall, Provisioning & Billing Manager
- Meet the team – Gary Cooper, Sales Manager
- Meet the Team – Dan Chada, Customer Account Manager
- Meet the Team – Alice Van Cliff, Sales Administrator
- Working From Home Solutions – James Davis, Birmingham Sales Manager
- Spitfire Direct Routing For Microsoft Teams – Andy Duncan, IT Interface Manager
- WLR Switch Off: Don’t Wait Until 2025 – Peter Goddard, Birmingham Partner Manager
- 4 Tips from us to help you work from home effectively – Kim Liwag, Partner Co-ordinator
- Meet the Team – Nicol Kay, Project Management Team Manager
- The New World of Connectivity – Tom Bailey, Partner Services Team Leader
+ 2021 Articles
+ 2020 Articles
+ 2019 Articles
- MiFID II
- Choosing an Ethernet Provider
- Meet the Partner Service Team – Kim Liwag, Partner Coordinator
- BLOG – Mistakes with IP addresses can have serious consequences
- 5 Considerations When ‘Moving to the Cloud’
- Meet the Partner Service Team – James Davis, Partner Team Leader
- Five considerations when upgrading to an IP phone system
- Who is big in the cloud?
- Meet the Partner Service Team – Tom McManus, Partner Account Manager
- Five considerations when upgrading your internet connection
+ 2018 Articles
- The Dark Side of the Internet of Things
- Tis the season to get your PBX hacked. Get wise about preventing PBX fraud.
+ 2017 Articles
Meet the Partner Service Team – Tom Bailey, Partner Team Leader
In our next ‘meet the team’ interview we meet Tom Bailey, a London Partner Team Leader. Tom is a keen Birmingham City fan and also great cook. See what Tom is looking forward to in his new role and fun item he wants installed in the office.
How long have you worked at Spitfire?
I have worked at Spitfire for just over 4 years, starting out on the Graduate Scheme as a Customer Account Manager and working my way up into a managerial role.
You’ve been promoted to Team Leader what does this mean for you?
Being a Team Leader means I now supervise and guide a team of our Customer and Partner Account Managers in their daily duties. It means taking a step back from normal day to day account management, and looking at the bigger picture of Spitfire’s voice and data offering. In reality this means getting involved in the larger projects, using my technical expertise and sales experience to ensure our customers are receiving the best solutions from the Account Managers. I also get involved in training our staff, and making recommendations for improving and expanding our products and solutions.
What are you looking forward to most as part of the new role?
I take great satisfaction from seeing the progression of the team as they gain more experience, so I would have to say seeing the Account Managers expertise transfer from their training through to consulting with our customers.
How would you position Spitfire in the Telecoms market?
Spitfire have the distinct advantage of being ‘big but small’, big enough to cater for nearly all SME requirements but small enough to offer an industry leading service wrap with it. We are also a company built on relationships – both externally with our customers and partners, but also internally amongst our friendly staff. This ultimately means a better experience for customers with our services, but also makes Spitfire a great place to work.
What fun item would you like to have installed in the office?
As hand/eye coordination is one of my few sporting strengths, I think a Ping Pong table would be great fun. This also has the advantage of being a makeshift Beer Pong table for pre-Christmas Party preparation!