- How to choose a business broadband in a congested market, Ed Bamforth, Sales Manager
- A day in the life of … a Customer Account Manager – Suheil Harjani
- A day in the life of… a Senior Project Manager – Alex Poole
- A day in the life of… a Graduate Engineering Account Manager – Aled Tomos
- Meet the team – Laura Hall, Provisioning & Billing Manager
- Meet the team – Gary Cooper, Sales Manager
- Meet the Team – Dan Chada, Customer Account Manager
- Meet the Team – Alice Van Cliff, Sales Administrator
- Working From Home Solutions – James Davis, Birmingham Sales Manager
- Spitfire Direct Routing For Microsoft Teams – Andy Duncan, IT Interface Manager
- WLR Switch Off: Don’t Wait Until 2025 – Peter Goddard, Birmingham Partner Manager
- 4 Tips from us to help you work from home effectively – Kim Liwag, Partner Co-ordinator
- Meet the Team – Nicol Kay, Project Management Team Manager
- The New World of Connectivity – Partner Services
+ 2021 Articles
+ 2020 Articles
+ 2019 Articles
- MiFID II
- Choosing an Ethernet Provider
- Meet the Partner Service Team – Kim Liwag, Partner Coordinator
- BLOG – Mistakes with IP addresses can have serious consequences
- 5 Considerations When ‘Moving to the Cloud’
- Meet the Partner Service Team – James Davis, Partner Team Leader
- Five considerations when upgrading to an IP phone system
- Who is big in the cloud?
+ 2018 Articles
- The Dark Side of the Internet of Things
- Tis the season to get your PBX hacked. Get wise about preventing PBX fraud.
+ 2017 Articles
Meet the Team – Dan Chada, Customer Account Manager
Tell us how you ended up at Spitfire?
After Graduating at university in 2017 I took a gap year where I taught English as a foreign language in a rural town in China for 8 months and spent the summer working at an American Summer Camp. I knew I wanted to come to London afterwards and wanted to start a career in technical sales. After a couple of interview I was offered the role and have not looked back!
What’s your role?
As the most experienced member of my team, my role is to manage and build stronger relationships with some of our most long standing partners and customers from a variety of different industries.
What’s the most rewarding thing about working here?
I love the aspect of being able to talk to many customers and learn about what is going on in different industries. I enjoy being able to recommend connectivity solutions that will benefit them. I also like being able to assist other members of the team whenever they have questions about certain customers.
What do you do with your time outside of work?
As anyone in the office will know (when I am not quoting Friends), I spend the majority of my time playing or watching football. I play for several times a week and am also an Arsenal season ticket holder.
Finally if you were asked to set up a new office for Spitfire’s Partner Service anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
China! I loved my time there and as one of the world’s growing super powers why not start an office out there.