- IT Support businesses who want management of the Cloud VM environment and 3CX PBX with a Service Provider managing the SIP trunks and dedicated internet circuit.
- IT support businesses looking for a Service Provider that can offer an end to end solution from Cloud VM environment to the handset on the customer’s desk.
- IT support businesses who want flexible support options on 3CX Cloud.
3CX Solutions Provider
What is Spitfire’s 3CX Solutions Provider Package?
The award winning 3CX IP phone system is one of the best software-based phone systems in the world. Its advanced features allow for smarter interaction with video conferencing, a built in user friendly softphone application and seamless integration with popular CRMs such as Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce and Google.
We empower our partners to take as much or as little control when deploying 3CX to their customers.
Why choose a 3CX Solutions Provider?
By using Spitfire as a 3CX Solutions Provider you will not only receive ALL the benefits you would when buying directly from 3CX but also benefit from the additional value added services listed below:
- Alongside the 3CX license Spitfire provide multiple value added services such as Spitfire trunks, connectivity, a dedicated cloud hosting environment and storage for call recordings designed specifically for 3CX deployment.
- We offer a ‘turnkey’ solution so that partners can start building a 3CX client base immediately.
- Our partners will also continue to build their 3CX partnership accreditations when partnering with Spitfire from Bronze, Silver, Gold etc with all the added benefits and discounts offered by each status.
As the largest London based 3CX Solutions Provider, Spitfire is almost unique in offering this highly impressive UC phone system to our partners and allowing them to provide their end users with a feature rich reliable solution while building additional revenue streams for their own business.
- Experience – Spitfire have partnered with 3CX for over 10 years and is the largest 3CX Solutions Provider in the UK.
- Value added products – SIP trunks, dedicated voice connectivity, hosting services, storage and FCA compliant call recording.
- Service – Dedicated account manager and desk/field based project managers with every 3CX order.
- Sales Resources – Wide range of resources available on our partner portal
- Training – Hands on training free of charge to Spitfire Authorised Partners.
- Deployment options – Cloud, on-site and dedicated hosted options available.
You set the support level.
We are responsible for the end-to-end solution.
Single provider for 3CX licence, voice and data.
Dedicated Account Manager
Highly trained with Cisco qualifications.
3CX PaaS Pricing
Dedicated hosted VM per 3CX license
Direct access to Spitfire On-Net services
Up to 64 SIM call license