Call Diversion Service
Keep your existing phone number when you move office
When you’re moving office but wish to retain your phone number, Spitfire’s Call Diversion service provides the answer.
Simply port your existing phone number to Spitfire, and we will forward your calls onto your new landline, mobile – or an international number if you’re taking your business abroad. Even if you’re happy to have a new number at your new address, the service is ideal as a temporary measure during the move.
Business call diversion service from Spitfire
- Keep your existing numbers when moving
- Low cost, easy to implement service
- Call forwarding charges of just 1p per minute
- Disaster recovery benefits
- Even cheaper than standard BT Caller re-direct message (Ceased Number Intercept).
- Call forward individual numbers to different sites or even mobiles.
- Integrate with SIP Voice over IP services.
To set up call diversion, your old numbers are ported to Spitfire’s own network on an agreed date (please note this takes a minimum of 4 weeks). We then set up call routing to forward calls onto the required number.
Our call diversion service is available on analogue, ISDN2e and ISDN30e lines. BT, meanwhile, can only provide a call forwarding service, at some expense, on analogue lines.
Our call forwarding service is based on using our own interconnected network. Calls can be delivered to any number, and each DDI can even be routed to its own individual destination number – which allows great flexibility when moving site.
We are able to forward numbers from individual DDI to new DDI, and we can even forward numbers to two different sites, or several different numbers.
Spitfire’s Call Diversion Service also has excellent disaster recovery applications. If the number to which calls are being diverted fails, calls can be forwarded from individual DDIs to individual mobile numbers or alternative landline numbers.
Call our team on 0800 319 6363 today to find out how to keep your existing number when you move office. Pricing and further information can also be found below.
The charges for our call diversion service are as follows
Set up costs:
Port of main DDI Range/first number £100.
Ongoing monthly charges:
- Diversion service charge for initial number/DDI range (10 DDIs) £5*.
- Diversion charges for additional blocks of 10 DDIs £2.50.
* Please note that the £5 charge is based on the entire range being forwarded either to a single number or DDI to matching DDI. If you require individual DDIs to be diverted to a mixture of sites and mobiles, please speak to an account manager.
Call Forwarding Charges:
Call forwarding charge @ 1.0p per minute for incoming calls being forwarded to another UK number.
If required we can forward calls to mobile numbers or overseas, please call for a quote on the cost per minute of the call forwarding.