Spitfire provides competitive salaries and rewards generously for success and hard work.
Additionally we offer:
- Structured training and ongoing professional development
- The opportunity to obtain a widely recognised engineering qualification
- A modern and open plan working environment with fantastic views over the city of London
- Permanent Health Insurance after two years continuous employment
- Staff discounts on TV and broadband packages
- Gym next door for which Spitfire employees do not need to pay a joining fee (London)
- Onsite cafe with 10% discount to Spitfire employees (London)
- Location – Spitfire is within ten minutes walking distance of two tube stations, as well as being near a train station and on a busy bus route. (London)
Elinor Battersby, English Literature Graduate
As a recent English Literature graduate starting at Spitfire in 2013, I was out of my comfort zone. But the
training I received was superb and the atmosphere of support and collaboration was great. I started out as
part of the Support Team where I learned a huge base of industry knowledge, and also studied for and obtained
my CCENT and CCNA qualifications. I recently progressed to a role in Account Management and at every step
I’ve received encouragement and assistance. Both roles have been hugely rewarding.