- Meet the team – Karl Moulton Key Account & Senior Business Development Manager
- A day in the life of… a Customer Account Manager – Suheil Harjani
- A day in the life of… a Senior Project Manager – Alex Poole
- A day in the life of… a Provisioning Coordinator – James Hall
- A day in the life of… a Graduate Engineering Account Manager – Aled Tomos
- Meet the team – Laura Hall, Provisioning & Billing Manager
- Meet the team – Gary Cooper, Sales Manager
- Meet the Team – Dan Chada, Customer Account Manager
- Meet the Team – Alice Van Cliff, Sales Administrator
- Working From Home Solutions – James Davis, Birmingham Sales Manager
- Spitfire Direct Routing For Microsoft Teams – Andy Duncan, IT Interface Manager
- WLR Switch Off: Don’t Wait Until 2025 – Peter Goddard, Birmingham Partner Manager
- 4 Tips from us to help you work from home effectively – Kim Liwag, Partner Co-ordinator
- Meet the Team – Nicol Kay, Project Management Team Manager
- The New World of Connectivity – Tom Bailey, Partner Services Team Leader
+ 2021 Articles
+ 2020 Articles
+ 2019 Articles
- MiFID II
- Choosing an Ethernet Provider
- Meet the Partner Service Team – Kim Liwag, Partner Coordinator
- BLOG – Mistakes with IP addresses can have serious consequences
- 5 Considerations When ‘Moving to the Cloud’
- Meet the Partner Service Team – James Davis, Partner Team Leader
- Five considerations when upgrading to an IP phone system
- Who is big in the cloud?
- Meet the Partner Service Team – Tom McManus, Partner Account Manager
- Five considerations when upgrading your internet connection
+ 2018 Articles
- The Dark Side of the Internet of Things
- Tis the season to get your PBX hacked. Get wise about preventing PBX fraud.
+ 2017 Articles
My Home Working Set-up – James Davis, Birmingham Sales Manager
The transition from working in the office to working at home has been strange without a doubt! Now we’re many months down the line, I’ve taken some time to reflect on my own experience and the tools that have enabled an easy transition.
Firstly- connectivity. We needed to have a plan should the home broadband fail which came in the form of a wireless Mobile Ethernet solution- ideal for home working with a speedy set-up and flexible contract terms.
Secondly- voice. Using Hosted PBX 2.1, I can twin my extension with my mobile. I have a voicemail, my calls can flow to colleagues if I’m not available and I have a softphone on my devices. Our Cloud phone system also detects availability throughout the team and displays this on a user-friendly dashboard. I can view live calls, be conferenced in, run reports and download calls.
Face to face meetings have also changed. We use 3CX inclusive video conferencing to host large and small meetings. We are able to screen share and communicate like we used to in the office.
All in all, we’ve adapted pretty well and our short-term measures are standing the test of time!