Managed Wide Area Networks
High Speed Multi-Site WANS
Spitfire offers a complete WAN design and implementation service, providing you with a resilient, high-speed connection between multiple office sites.
Why Spitfire for your WAN?
While for most green field deployments we recommend an MPLS network – there are many circumstances in which a standard WAN is the perfect solution.
If you have existing circuits with different providers that need to be incorporated into the network, you have most of the infrastructure already in place, or the geographic location restricts the design of the network, a WAN will be the answer.
- Bespoke Multi site data networking solution
- Advice and consultancy on the right solution for you
- Point to Point circuits and/or VPNs to link sites
- Managed or unmanaged wires only options
- Advice on providing a migration path to MPLS
- Guaranteed SLAs on most circuits
WAN Circuit Infrastructure
Spitfire WANs can be based on any Spitfire circuits, including:
- Fibre Ethernet (Point to Point or VPN)
- Copper Ethernet (Point to Point or VPN)
- SDSL M (VPN)
- VDSL (Fibre Broadband) (VPN)
- ADSL2+ / ADSL Max (VPN)
Please call 0800 319 6363 or contact us online to discuss your WAN networking requirements with our team.