Business Telephone Systems
Avaya IP Office
Spitfire is a Gold Accredited Avaya Business Partner.
With Avaya IP Office, Spitfire Digital Networks provides a total systems solution from initial conception and consultancy through design and implementation, to commissioning and maintenance support.
Why choose Avaya IP Office?
- The right model for your business – with several models to choose from there’s an IP Office to meet your needs
- Ready to grow – Easily expanded using modular system from 2 to 360 extensions
- Great value for money – wide choice of analogue, digital or IP phones to suit your business
- Work anywhere – Give your employees all the communications capabilities they have at the office whether they are working from home, a hotel or remote office
- Secure, converged communications – use IP Office to route voice calls over a managed Internet service (VoIP)
- Call handling and messaging – use unified messaging combining voice, fax and email into a single mailbox to improve response times
- Communication with customers – set up a formal or informal customer service centre with voice, email and Web chat. Integrate your customer database into your call handling processes
Why choose Spitfire to install your IP Office?
- Experience – Formed in 1988 Spitfire has over 20 years experience installing and supporting telephone systems
- Consultancy – Our consultants can advise on the most relevant solution for your business in order to meet your needs and only your needs
- Planning – We can fully manage your BT lines, cabling and system installation
- Training – Know how to use your investment to the full
- Support – Our customer service centre is here to help you now and in the years to come
- Reduce Costs – We provide a full telecoms review as part of our service advising on areas to save money. Generous discounts on your IP Office are also available