3CX IP PBX Telephone System
Complete end-to-end SIP telephony service
3CX is one of the world’s leading software-based IP phone systems. Award winning, 3CX allows you to harness the latest SIP voice over IP technologies and break free from the traditionally more expensive proprietary PBXs.
3CX Key Features & Benefits
Full IP PBX Features
- Fully customisable Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Digital receptionist, call queues, hunt groups
- Automatic Routing
- Voicemail, and voicemail to email
- Call reporting & call recording
- Time based routing
- Granular security
- Delegated administration privileges
- Conference call bridge
Unified Communications Features
- Integrated user presence
- Instant messaging
- Video Webmeeting
- Support for a wide range of SIP handsets
- Free softphone client for Windows and Mac
- Free softphone App for Apple IOS and Android
- Remote Extensions and WiFi support
For more information on these please scroll down. Or alternatively call or contact one of out 3CX specialists to find the solution for you.
3CX Product Range
Yealink T46G – 3CX
Snom 760 – 3CX
3CX Phone-Windows Certified
3CX Android Softphone
3CX- Presence Screen
3CX is extremely flexible on how it can be deployed and accessed, with a pricing model totally suited and inline with your commercial and business requirements – including:
- On Premise – perfect for single site
- Private Hosted – great for multi-site deployments
- 3CX Cloud – for smaller businesses looking to minimise upfront charges
- 3CX Cloud Instance – designed for IT Partners looking to configure their own systems
Using Microsoft Windows and open source derived SIP handsets and technology, 3CX delivers a combination of flexibility, reliability and a range of outstanding features.
Spitfire are a 3CX Platinum Partner and are one of only a few 3CX-approved UK-based SIP trunk providers. This means the 3CX system has been developed to work perfectly with Spitfire SIP trunks on deployment, bringing you savings of up to 70% compared to ISDN 30e rental costs!
To complement this Spitfire have in-house engineering and project management teams who specialise in the configuration, installation and management of 3CX phone system deployments. We are therefore able to provide a complete end-to-end service covering the software, hardware, phone handsets, engineering configuration as well as the SIP trunks, secure IP connectivity, on-site installation, project management and ongoing support.
A combination of 3CX’s flexibility and Spitfire’s expertise and experience of working with 3CX means we can now offer four deployment methods of 3CX phone systems. Having such a wide range of options ensures we provide the best solution for your organisation, whatever your requirements may be. These four options are outlined below, but for more detail on any of these please contact our team on 020 7501 3333 or email@example.com
• On Premise – in line with the traditional phone system set up, an on premise deployment is perfect for customers with a single site or those who wish to purchase their own system but keep running costs low. Spitfire’s recommended solution is to install 3CX on to a dedicated server we provide but we can deploy 3CX on to an existing server or in to a virtualised environment when set up correctly.
• Private Hosted – great for multi-site deployments, usually with more than 30 extensions, or when a customer wants the resilience of their phone system being hosted in one of our data centres. The Private Hosted options means you still purchase your own instance of the 3CX system but with the added built in disaster recovery and resilience of a hosted system.
• 3CX Cloud – well suited to both single and multi-site deployments with fewer than 50 extensions and customers who wish to minimise capital expenditure. This deployment of 3CX works on an extension rental basis and provides the perfect platform for staff that need to be mobile and for multiple offices to be connected on the same system.
• 3CX Cloud Instance – similar to 3CX Cloud but geared towards IT partners who wish to deploy and configure their own systems but still take advantage of Spitfire’s pricing, connectivity and SIP Trunking.
Spitfire’s SIP trunking service has been closely tested and developed to work perfectly with 3CX. We have a close relationship with the system and its manufacturer, and we take the time to test new versions as they are released to ensure that Spitfire’s SIP service is fully supported by 3CX, and vice versa.
Our SIP network is designed to reduce the problems of PBXs behind NAT devices, saving you time and money when deploying 3CX. There is no need for expensive SIP-aware firewall devices or SIP Application Layer Gateways.
Overall, SIP Trunking will save your business 70% compared with ISDN30e, as well as giving you better disaster recovery options, more back up options and more flexibility in how you route calls. For more information on Spitfire SIP Trunks visit our SIP Trunk page by clicking here.
3CX is an extremely feature rich system that caters for the majority of business requirements “out of the box”.
Some of these key features are highlighted below:
• Complete phone system – provides call switching, routing & queuing
• Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
• Open standard SIP handsets reduce costs and improve flexibility
• Scalable – unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules.
• Web based configuration & status indication – easy phone system management.
• Unified Communications – receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence
• Auto Attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
• Easy call control, presence and extension management
• Click to Dial & Call Pop-up for Microsoft Outlook
• Call recording
• Remote worker/site integration
• A common user interface for all softphone platforms
Optional Call Centre modules and CRM integration
Bar Headed Geese use wind from their terrain to increase rates of ascent and reduce their energetic costs. Choose 3CX as a cost effective solution