Why become a Spitfire Partner?
Spitfire’s Partners benefit from being able to provide their customers with access to the widest range of business internet and telephony services in the UK delivered with exceptional service and support.
Over 500 IT and Telecoms companies have chosen to partner with us and together we provide services to more than 5500 UK businesses.
Partnering with Spitfire is simple and can lead to broadening your product portfolio and growing your revenues.
We pay generous commission for recommending our services, but more importantly, the improvement you will experience in customer service and fault response times will effectively protect your reputation and help secure your customer relationships.
Spitfire’s Partner Service
Our partners enjoy working with us and value what we can add to their businesses for many different reasons, depending on both the nature of their business and the client base that they cater for.
Our best in class products and our ability to leverage innovations and improvements in technology and networks mean that you will be able to offer your customer the best solutions for their business.
Spitfire has wide experience in assisting IT companies provide internet services, and have had particular success in assisting IT companies move into VoIP – whether on-site, hosted or cloud based services.
We are always on the lookout for like-minded IT companies, who share our drive.
- Free of charge or heavily discounted back-up circuits for all business customers
- Back-up circuit uses a separate wholesale network where available
- Diverse Routing available on Ethernet circuits, providing complete resilience protecting against circuit, BT exchange or data node failure
- Resilient SIP Trunks with failover to alternative telephone numbers
- Self-healing core network ring for maximum resilience
Each of our partners has a dedicated Account Manager whose level of assistance is dictated by you.
This means that Spitfire works with you to get the best end result for both you and your customers.
Spitfire Account Manager’s, are here to help you. Whether this is to utilise their technical knowledge, with all Account Managers CCENT certified, or to assist with pre-sales enquiries, quotes, demos or even on-site meetings.
- Excellent support is at the heart of what we do, with all of our Support Technicians trained to solve faults, not to read from scripts.
- On average, calls are answered within 6 seconds, with 80% of cases being resolved by the Technician who answered the call.
- Spitfire will provide your engineers and sales team with training on all our products and services, both commercial and technical.
- We run free training courses to help improve your knowledge, for example on our award winning hosted telephone system, SIP Communicator, as well as a course on Avoiding Telephony Fraud.