+ 2019 Articles
- MiFID II
- Choosing an Ethernet Provider
- Meet the Partner Service Team – Kim Liwag, Partner Coordinator
- BLOG – Mistakes with IP addresses can have serious consequences
- 5 Considerations When ‘Moving to the Cloud’
- Meet the Partner Service Team – James Davis, Partner Team Leader
- Five considerations when upgrading to an IP phone system
- Who is big in the cloud?
- Meet the Partner Service Team – Tom McManus, Partner Account Manager
- Five considerations when upgrading your internet connection
+ 2018 Articles
- The Dark Side of the Internet of Things
- Tis the season to get your PBX hacked. Get wise about preventing PBX fraud.
+ 2017 Articles
Meet the Partner Service Team – Stuart Hindley, Partner Account Manager
We would like to congratulate Stuart Hindley, the latest member of the Partner Team to be promoted to Partner Account Manager on March 1st 2019! Stuart has now worked at Spitfire for 2 years. Read the full article to hear more about Stuart:
Tell us how you ended up at Spitfire?
I’m 24, I graduated from the University of Bath with a 2:1 in Business Administration in 2017. Following a 6 month work placement in London, I made the decision to move from my home city, Gloucester, and after being put forward by a recruitment agency I started working for Spitfire in July 2017.
You’ve been promoted to Partner Account Manager, what does this mean for you?
For me it means working more closely with our Partners, on bigger and more complex solutions, as well as having the opportunity to network with and recruit future Spitfire partners.
What’s the most rewarding thing about working with Spitfire’s partners?
Working with Spitfire’s partners presents an opportunity to help uncover their clients requirements, and work together to create bespoke solutions. I’m very excited to start building stronger relationships with our key partners and also to get their experiences and insight on the industry in this current economy.
What do you do with your time outside of work?
I like to keep myself busy outside of work so I regularly play 5 a side football and also spend time in the gym to keep fit. I recently completed a half marathon which took up a lot of training and taught me that although it was rewarding to finish, running is not a hobby of mine. The weekends I spend socialising with friends and going for dinner or to the pub. London has so much choice when it comes to pubs but I am doing my best to visit as many as possible.
Finally if you were asked to set up a new office for Spitfire’s Partner Service anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I would probably go to Australia! I know a lot of people who have either travelled there or emigrated, and nobody has a bad thing to say.