- How to choose a business broadband in a congested market, Ed Bamforth, Sales Manager
- A day in the life of … a Customer Account Manager – Suheil Harjani
- A day in the life of… a Senior Project Manager – Alex Poole
- A day in the life of… a Graduate Engineering Account Manager – Aled Tomos
- Meet the team – Laura Hall, Provisioning & Billing Manager
- Meet the team – Gary Cooper, Sales Manager
- Meet the Team – Dan Chada, Customer Account Manager
- Meet the Team – Alice Van Cliff, Sales Administrator
- Working From Home Solutions – James Davis, Birmingham Sales Manager
- Spitfire Direct Routing For Microsoft Teams – Andy Duncan, IT Interface Manager
- WLR Switch Off: Don’t Wait Until 2025 – Peter Goddard, Birmingham Partner Manager
- 4 Tips from us to help you work from home effectively – Kim Liwag, Partner Co-ordinator
- Meet the Team – Nicol Kay, Project Management Team Manager
- The New World of Connectivity – Partner Services
+ 2021 Articles
+ 2020 Articles
+ 2019 Articles
- MiFID II
- Choosing an Ethernet Provider
- Meet the Partner Service Team – Kim Liwag, Partner Coordinator
- BLOG – Mistakes with IP addresses can have serious consequences
- 5 Considerations When ‘Moving to the Cloud’
- Meet the Partner Service Team – James Davis, Partner Team Leader
- Five considerations when upgrading to an IP phone system
- Who is big in the cloud?
+ 2018 Articles
- The Dark Side of the Internet of Things
- Tis the season to get your PBX hacked. Get wise about preventing PBX fraud.
+ 2017 Articles
Meet the team – Laura Hall, Provisioning & Billing Manager
How long have you worked at Spitfire?
I have worked at Spitfire for almost 10 years starting out as a Provisioning Coordinator looking
after analogue lines and ISDN. I really enjoyed being part of the team and during the first couple
of years I spent time in all roles within the Provisioning department learning as much as I could.
As time went on I took on a much more supportive role within the team becoming Team Leader
and eventually Provisioning & Billing Manager.
What do you enjoy most about working with Spitfire?
The one thing that stands out about Spitfire is the people, working with such great people in a
supportive work environment makes coming to work much more enjoyable. We provide such a
wide range of products and services also that no day is ever the same and in the rapidly
changing telecoms industry there are always new challenges to face.
What does a busy day look like in provisioning?
A busy day in the Provisioning Team would involve processing lots of new orders and placing
these with our fantastic suppliers. The team would then focus on liaising with our suppliers and
customers, arranging appointments and providing updates for ongoing installs.
What’s the most rewarding thing about working with Spitfire?
Helping our customers and providing great service, be it a tight deadline which needs to be met
or a situation which has not gone as expected I take great satisfaction in ensuring there is a
positive outcome at the end of the day. Being able to help my team grow and develop within
their roles is also hugely rewarding.
What do you do with your time outside of work?
Outside of work I have a very active toddler who keeps me on my toes, we spend lots of time
outdoors exploring the countryside and experiencing new things. When I get a bit of downtime,
I have been honing my baking skills trying out new recipes for breads and cakes.